Food is served at the Bodhran Irish Bar. The menu has a great choice with traditional meals and a very good Sunday dinner worth checking out.
If you enjoy watching sports in Benidorm, the Bodhran bar has many widescreen TV’s with all the live games on including rugby and GAA.
Family friendly and a more relaxed environment than what you would find on the Benidorm Strip its a popular choice for families or those wanting a more ‘local’ feel to a place to eat and drink.
For those that are here for the St Patrick’s day celebrations in Benidorm, the Bodhran is a good place to start or finish the night at.
The Bodhran Irish Bar Benidorm Opening Times
- Monday: 10.30am - 03.00am
- Tuesday: 10.30am - 03.00am
- Wednesday: 10.30am - 03.00am
- Thursday: 10.30am - 03.00am
- Friday: 10.30am - 03.00am
- Saturday: 10.30am - 03.00am
- Sunday: 10.30am - 03.00am
The Bodhran Irish Bar Benidorm Address
- Avenida del Doctor Orts Llorca
- 03501 Benidorm